Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Things First...

I am officially a "blogger". My 10 1/2 month younger sister (well, I can't say "baby sister" can I?) said exactly this, "You know you're a stay-at-home-mom when you start blogging!". Ahahaha - all I could do was laugh! In some cases, that is true, obviously it's true in mine. 

I've been debating about getting a blog for a while now, I said to myself, "I don't know, I'll always have to come up with something clever, witty, smart, intelligent, aspiring, and memorable to write about and I don't know if I'm up for that challenge!" But here I am, I'm going for the challenge, but I'm apologizing now if I fall short of these challenges.

You wanna know some things about me?
Ahem (clearing of the throat):
{I love Jesus}
{I believe Jesus is the only way to Heaven- accepting Him into your heart and having faith}
{23 years old}
{Half Filipina and Mexican}
{Married at 20 to the most handsome man in the world}

 {I have a 14 month old (if you couldn't already tell on my blog}

{I have twin, Kimberly - we share the same soul (no, we really do!!) lol}

{I have a beautiful younger sister, Lauren (we are only 10 1/2 months apart, figure that one out!}

{A 16yr old brother Samuel - very handsome if I say so myself}

{Amazing parents}

{Wonderful Sister-in-law Alexa}

{Brother-in-law Christopher (12 yrs old)}

{These are my in-laws}

{I make gorgeous and affordable hair pieces for the princess's in your life}








{I love to crochet - I owe it all to Lauren and a little bit of "self-teaching"}




hmm... I'm pretty sure that is all for now! Follow my blog, I made my husband "follow" so I could at least say, "Yes, someone is following my blog". Granted, I signed him up but still, a follower is a follower and I would love to have you! (not in the literal sense) Goodnight. God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment