Monday, January 31, 2011

Deal of the Week

Every week on my page: Girly Girl Bows & More , I do a "Deal of the Week" (DOTW). I have decided to share it on my blog as well!
These are items that are basically "on sale" and I also include free shipping! It's only for 1 week only, it starts every Monday and ends that following Sunday. 

DOTW!! This weeks deal is a set of two DIVA-LICIOUS ANIMAL PRINT SILK FLOWERS. These are EXCLUSIVELY sold here at Girly Girl Bows & More. You will receive two silk flowers, one in zebra and one in leopard. Both sitting on lace, feather, and sequin. Please choose between an itsy band or a clip (or one of each!). $12 shipped! Act fast, because next week they will be regular price at $7.50+shipping! Post your e-mail or message it to me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment