Friday, March 25, 2011

Where art thou my inspiration?

Yes, yes, I know I have been MIA for awhile, but I just haven't had any inspiration or any thought process to blog! 
To be completely honest, I haven't had the inspiration to do anything for the past couple of weeks!
First, my right wrist is all jacked up, most likely due to the fact that winter just passed and I was crocheting like a retired grandmother. (Let's just say, I'm glad Spring is around the corner!) Nonetheless, I am grateful for every customer who purchased from me and for every little head I helped keep warm! 
Second, I broke my camera!! waahhahahaah. It was at the bottom of my purse and I had accidentally dropped my purse on the concrete. I didn't remember my camera was in there. I came home and took out my camera to plug into my computer and it wasn't turning on! Panic rushed all around me as I frantically tried to turn it on (I can be a tad bit dramatic), No such luck, it was broken! That is when I realized it had broke when I dropped my purse onto the concrete! 
JUST GREAT! How am I supposed to take pics of my items?? of my sweet girl?? How am I going to tell my dear husband?? How am I going to ask for another one?? A bigger and better one?? (ahaha, ok, scratch that last part)
I told my husband and he said "just use the camera option on our camcorder"
"hmmm.. ok, I guess that will work for now. But you will get me another one right??" (batting my eyelashes)
"we'll see" (I'm thinking batting of the eyelashes really work!)
So until then, I am using my camcorder to take pictures and they are not coming out that good, but it'll do.

And to be completely, completely HONEST, I've been really bummed.
You see, for the past 3 months, my husband and I have been trying to conceive. And... no positive on those darn pregnancy tests I've been spending our money on! 
My husband is so sweet, and is always encouraging me and telling me just wait on the LORD, He is the one in control and when it's His timing, you'll get pregnant.
So, this is probably the main reason, I've been down and haven't had any inspiration to blog. 
I finally told myself just give it up to the LORD. He knows my heart and wants nothing but the best for me so just trust in Him! It's in His good works, to bless His children.

So, I jumped right out of my blues and to my surprise, found some inspiration!!
I am starting my new Spring 2011 line that I have promised my loyal customers and fans will be available for purchase April 1st.
Here are a few pieces: (Just darling, if I can say so myself)
Please keep in mind, these pics were taken from my camcorder so they are not the best of pics. 




 What do you think? I'm thinking about doing a giveaway with one of the new pieces right here on my blog! I would love some feedback!

2 comments:

  1. kristin, my long lost friend, i love what you wrote, im praying for the Lords timing to bless you with another sweet child when you guys are ready.. Hope all is well, p.s. your hair accessories are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I've been praying for you! The new stuff looks super sweet and can't wait to get my hands on a few. :) I too keep breaking my camera. My hubby has found a great deal on getting in fixed & it's not like buying a whole new one! I hope spring is good to you like winter has been!

    ReplyDelete