Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goodbye Rancho Cucamonga, Hello Chino!



We are leaving our sweet and humble little place in Rancho Cucamonga and moving to Chino! Whoot whoot!
Doin’ big thangs ova here! Juuuust kidding! We’re only upgrading one more bedroom, a front and back yard and a garage. But that is certainly the things we needed!
It’s a good move for us and we believe it is where God wants us to be.
14 more days and we’ll be in our new place. It’s a small little house but perfect for my little family. (Prayfully, “growing” little family) ---All in God’s timing----
I am one day going to turn this blog into a book for my sweet youngin’s to read; so I have to document nearly everything.
This apartment is the place where we brought sweet Brooklynn home for the first time. Where she crawled, walked and made messes EVERYWHERE.
Where she had her fist bath, her first smile and first word.
It’s only been 2 years but, oh the memories that were created here in this little place.
I took some snapshots of different things in the home and how things were placed and how we lived.
You WON’T see our bedroom, partly because it’s really not an “awe” and “ohh” look, and partly because my bed is not made. That’s just life.
You WON’T see our “office area” because I’m too embarrassed of the never-ending pile of bills, letters, statements, coupns and who knows what else! **please note, I do have an organizer on the wall for all of these things, but for some reason, they just spill out everywhere else on the desk.
You WON’T see our bathroom because there are some V-Day pics (post: Valentine's Gifts ) for my hubby’s eyes only. Oh ya oh yaaaa!
I’m going to add in a couple of things that I made.
I changed out my “year around” (post: Wreath Make-over ) wreath with this burlap wreath. Love. Here is the link where I got the tutorial. Burlap Ruffle Wreath




My awesome pillow covers! 




Here is the tutorial for the petal cover: petal pillow 

Our little gallery of a family. I do have plans on changing this up in our new home.
 Our book shelves, with hardly any books.
 Some up close pics in the book shelf.
My favorite part... mmm
 Sweet girl on her birthday
 My loves

My "used to be black now spray painted green" purse holder. I love seeing that when I walk into my home.
 Faith - Let go and let God --- as we leave the house.

 I "believe" sign I made. And yes, some pasta on the stove.
 Love my clock. Even though I can't tell time.


 My gallery of sweet Baby B in the hallway that leads to her room.




Our Guest bathroom
I had to take this from the outside so you are looking through the mirror's reflection.

 $2 thrift store wall shelf (spray painted white)
$1 picture frame (spray painted whtie)
$1 hollow picture frame (spray painted white)
I love thrift stores!


 And that is where I'm going to end. I really wanted to take some pics of Baby B's room but I'm already starting to tear that room down so it's not really nice for picture taking. So I'm off---- off to pack up our belongings.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute home, can't wait to see the pics of your new home in Chino. Love all your crafty updates too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks friend! Ahh chino home! I'm getting anxiety about it! all the decorating I need to do.

    ReplyDelete